Volunteering for the Senior Meals Program
We need volunteers to serve hungry seniors all year. If you can help one day a month or one day a week there is a job for you. We offer volunteer opportunities at 18 sites in the five counties.
Senior Meals relies extensively on over 550 volunteers for the operation of the Meals Program. A background check is required. We need help in the following areas:
- Serving or packaging meals, dining room, dishwashing.
- Help with parties, special events and fundraising.
- People interested in creating table decorations.
- Entertainers – Musicians, Storytellers or other types of entertainment.
- Volunteer Drivers to deliver meals to homebound seniors.
If you would like to donate your time to help the Senior Meals Program please call your local Meal site to discuss your ideas or questions.