How do I get transportation assistance?

You can go to to locate transportation resources, or go to the home page of this website and click on ADRC. You can also call the Information and Assistance Specialists for Marion, Polk and Yamhill counties at (503) 304-3420, or toll-free at 1-866-206-4799. For Clatsop and Tillamook counties you can call (503) 815-2060, or toll-free at 1-800-584-9712, and ask what is available in your area.

You can also email us at


Comments are closed.