How do I get paid to take care of someone?

You can contact our office for information about being a Home Care worker, Adult Foster home licensing, and Relative Adult Foster home licensing. The person may also qualify for help to pay for services under the Medicaid program. For information about our programs or to apply for Medicaid, contact the Information and Assistance Specialists for Marion, Polk and Yamhill counties at (503) 304-3420, or toll-free at 1-866-206-4799. For Clatsop and Tillamook counties, you can call (503) 815-2060, or toll-free at 1-800-584-9712.

You can also email us at

Comments are closed.