How do I get Energy Assistance?

You can contact the Information and Assistance Specialists for Marion, Polk and Yamhill counties at (503) 304-3420, or toll-free at 1-866-206-4799. For Clatsop and Tillamook counties, you can call (503) 815-2060, or toll- free at 1-800-584-9712, to find out what is available in your area.  The Low Income Energy Assistance Program, also known as LIEAP, is offered in each county for low-income individuals or families.  There are usually two programs: Emergency Energy Assistance, and a yearly Energy Assistance.  Some counties have a free firewood program for people with disabilities and seniors who do not have able bodied people living in their households who can cut wood for them.

You can also email us at


Comments are closed.