How do I find low income housing?

You can contact the Housing Authority in your area and talk with them about the Housing Choice Voucher program, their Public Housing options, and privately owned subsidized housing in your area.  You can also go to website and click on “Find Rental Assistance”, located on the left side of the home page.  It will give you options in each of these areas. You can contact the Information and Assistance Specialists for Marion, Polk, and Yamhill counties at (503) 304-3420, or toll-free at 1-866-206-4799. For Clatsop and Tillamook counties, call (503) 815-2060, or toll-free at 1-800-584-9712, and they can provide you with the housing contacts for your area.

You can also email us at

Comments are closed.