How do I apply for Food Stamps (SNAP)?

If you have Internet access, you can go to SNAP Applicant and Recipient Information to learn more or SNAP/Food Stamps to fill out an online application.

If you do not have internet access, you can call the Information and Assistance Specialists for Marion, Polk, and Yamhill counties at (503) 304-3420, or toll-free at 1-866-206-4799. For Clatsop and Tillamook counties, you can call (503) 815-2060, or toll- free at 1-800-584-9712. They can assist you to begin the SNAP application process.  An Eligibility Specialist will be assigned to work with you to process your application and to schedule an intake appointment.

You can also email us at


Comments are closed.